FlexRack™ Pallet Rack
Pallet Racking Systems
About FlexRack™ Pallet Rack
- 100% Bolted Connections – Bolt-together rack is stronger than welded pallet rack systems and far more cost-effective to ship.
- Superior Bracing – Hefty closed-lip U-bracing is more durable and abuse-resistant than most C-bracing
- Fast, Easy Assembly – Our perfectly straight posts (vs. traditional wedge-shaped) allow for quick, easy bracing connection.
- Flexible Design – With easy, bolted assembly and a variety of frame depths and heights up to 47’, we can meet both standard and custom warehouse storage application requirements.
- Compatible Frames – FlexRack’s column profile matches MOST other pallet rack manufacturer’s teardrop design, making it easy to add-on to existing pallet rack systems.
- Galvanized Steel – Next Level Storage bracing and base plates are constructed of galvanized steel (at no extra cost) preventing rusting and chipping like paint alternatives.
- Powder Coat Paint Finish – Available in numerous standard and custom colors, our powder coat process provides a uniform and long-lasting finish.
- Easy to Order – 24/7/365 immediate pricing available online for registered distributors.
- Quick Delivery – We pride ourselves on short lead times and FAST delivery so you can get back to business!
Before You Order Pallet Rack
Before you order pallet rack, there are a few things that you need to know:
- Rack Type
- Height & Depth
- Intended Use
Read this article for additional details about the things you need to know before buying pallet rack.
Teardrop Design Pallet Rack
One choice you need to make early on is which pallet rack design to buy. FlexRack™ Pallet Rack is made with a teardrop design, & we put a lot of thought into it before we made that decision. This article explains why teardrop design was an easy choice for us.
New vs. Used Pallet Rack
A lot of people ask us about the risk/reward of buying used pallet rack instead of investing in a new racking system. Simply put, there is really only one benefit to buying used rack: upfront cost. Sometimes, that savings is worth the risk. Other times, buying used pallet rack will cost you significantly more than you might expect. Read more about new & used pallet rack.
Ready for a Quote on Pallet Rack?
When you’re ready to talk about your storage needs, contact a Next Level Storage Solutions engineer. We’ll be happy to help you find the right solution for your warehouse or facility, even if it means not selling you our pallet rack. We’re committed to building strong relationships, not just making another sale.